In addition to finding the best childcare in the Twin Cities, joining Twin Cities Nanny allows you to tap into our valuable community resources. Our support network is always active and ready for your busy family. We are here to provide our members with information, childcare solutions, scheduling, and ongoing training and support.
You’ve never seen child care like this before. We’re changing expectations and adding value to what matters most: the care of your family.
- Accesses to our Team Member (nanny and babysitter) profiles. All of our Team Members go through an extensive application, profile, interview, screening, and background check process and are individually selected based on their experience and qualifications.
- Pre-screened, qualified, and experienced Babysitters when your family needs them. You can request a specific babysitter from the Team Member directory or we will refer someone to you for safe, reliable and convenient childcare.
- Members can request childcare for unexpected or unscheduled needs; such as a night-out, sick day, nanny temp or even an emergency sitter. Simply go to our Care Request link and submit your information, and leave the rest to us.
Arrangements & Scheduling
- TCN orchestrates all the arrangements for your child care needs.
- Once a placement has been made, you and your Team Member will receive an electronic confirmation that will include all pertinent details
Exclusive Website Access
- Team TCN: unlimited access to our Team Member and Family Directory
- Calendar of Events: local kid-friendly activities, exhibits and information on parks, zoos, events and more
- Parent’s Place: an online forum where parents can share opinions, ideas and seek advice
- Blog: news, changes happening at TCN and local stories that every family should know
- TCN Trainings: seminars and trainings for parents and Team Members facilitated by trained professionals (discounted Red Cross certification, parenting/couples workshops, child development and behavior seminars, etc.)
- Local Families: access to other members through our exclusive website
- Playdates: bringing nannies and kids together to play
- Sick-Sitter: substitute childcare (sick-day, babysitter cancellation etc.)
- TCN Events: kid friendly events and activities (craft camps, park adventures, kids connecting etc.)